AE Final

This is a drawing of my friend’s cat and I create this logo for the cat owner. this is a drawing that I drew on photoshop with the pen tool. It is very challenging for me since I am very new to photoshop, so I have to spend some time practicing the pen tool. however, I think the drawing turn out looking okay and I really like it.

Process:

First, I made the cat image to look like a painting by open it to the filter gallery and apply a filter, then i adjusted the density of the “paint”. After I apply the filter, I put a second layer with a background on top of the cat photo and use the pen tool to draw the outline of the cat, then fill in color with pen tool.

it is a very fun process as I found pen tool is very useful to create logos and look more professional then just painting with just brush on photoshop.

This is a movie poster that I create. there is no reason behind it, I am just having fun placing my cat on the buildings and cars on the poster of Cyberpunk 2077. I found it very challenging to cut around the hair of my cat.

I wanted to create a poster for burgers, so this is a poster my cat eating a burger.

this is a CD cover for myself, but I cannot think of any title for the CD so I just named it “Title”. This CD cover can represent me as I put fried chicken and corn dog on the cover because it was my favorite food in childhood, and I give myself a cat body because I love cats.

https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/548195117/

this is a scratch I created. I wanted to create something like a gif banner. I found it very challenging for me since I do not have any computer science background, so I have to learning from the tutorial on the scratch website. Therefore, the scratch gif banner took longer time than I expect.

https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/548195045/

I decided to create a game on scratch that I learn from the tutorial from the scratch website. This is a game call poke the star, you will get one point if you poke the star. To make the game more interesting, I placed a rocket and a sun to distract the player.